- To present a united voice in presentations to governments or other organizations with respect to issues related to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- To network and exchange information between members and concerned people.
- To develop and promote pamphlets, information sheets, books, and a website for educating the public on issues related to euthanasia, assisted suicide, and hospice/palliative care.
- To build a research team for collecting and assessing information.
- To organize events and promote quality speakers who can address issues related to euthanasia, assisted suicide, and hospice/palliative care.
- To create the opportunity for informative debate.
- To establish and build compassionate care community services as an alternative to “mercy killing.”